Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Wow....

What a wonderful wednesday today is turning out to be....

I had all of my homework completed before ROTC last night, so there was no rush this morning to get to school early! That was nice. I was able to spend time with AJ and Jackson before running off to class. Class is almost over, monday is my final.... I have an A in the class so far, so now it's just a matter of hanging on to it! I am waiting right now for a friend to get out of her class and then we have a lunch date scheduled. Zacks, here in huntsville... I've never been. I'll let you know how it goes! After that it's back to the house to hang out with the guys, and work on my portfolio that is due tomorrow. Just a few loose ends I need to tie up with that. Then church tonight..... Stephanie and BJ are gonna come with us! I'm very excited.

ROTC.... Reaching Outside The Church..........

Total amazing experience... I was placed on a team with Jerry and Blake. Jerry is an amazing evangelist and I felt very comfortable going out with him and Blake, (Blake is like 15) it was my first week to go, so I asked if I could be the listener. We went to two houses on a completely random street in Conroe and we just prayed that God would point us to the right people!

The first door we knocked on, no one was home.... I secretly prayed for that! I was so nervous and really out of my comfort zone that I didn't want anyone to answer... how bad is that?

The second door was Nikki's.... we had an amazing talk with Nikki, and I ask that if you are reading this.... please put Nikki in your prayers.

The third (yard) we went to was Marty's.... Marty was so thankful we were there....please add Marty to your prayers.

2 adult contacts were made last night, and I feel like a seed has definatetly been planted. I may never know what will happen from our encounter last night but God knows and He will grow that seed for sure!

You can bet I will be back next week for more training, and more "Operation Conroe" because lives are changing in Conroe and Northside Baptist Church is claiming conroe!

0 comments: