Tuesday, August 12, 2008

8-12-2008

What a day!

My morning started at about 7 am this morning with my alarm clock going off! It was actually right on schedule, although I was FORCED to be up (I’m babysitting) I do enjoy getting up early…once the sleepiness wears off! I was able to finish the novel I had been reading! That felt like such a sense of accomplishment! Then I started the “One Month to Live” book by Kerry and Chris Shook. Wow, day 1 gets you thinking! I can’t wait until tomorrow morning when I can start off with such inspiration! Last week at the Christian Source I picked up “10 minute time outs for moms” I plan on starting that when the One Month to Live ends. I am really trying to be a better person and I feel as though looking at situations as though they may be the last time I’d be able to experience them… makes me step back and truly analyze the situation!

I’ve been working out again. I’ve only lost 5 pounds in 3 weeks, but I feel as though I have gained muscle! At least that is what I will tell myself for now!!!!  I have been going to the gym …roughly about 5 times a week at trying to burn at least 600 calories just in cardio while I’m there! Lorelei works out with me, and she has lost over 20 pounds so she is very inspirational for me! They have a child watch area so AJ joined too and Jackson is able to play with Aydan and Weston while we all work out! Duston (Lo’s hubby) has been showing AJ all the weights and different machines! He is so skinny though he just complains about his arms hurting all the time! Wienie!! 

School starts in 2 weeks. UGH… YAY… I have mixed emotions… but I’m excited overall! I still need to order my books…..that’ll be expensive!

Kristina and the boys will be here next TUESDAY!! YAY!! YAY!!! …sorry, just a little excited!

After the playdate this morning I was able to pick up some really cute sandals for Jackson from payless and checked on Tori’s new book at Barnes and Noble… they had it, but only one copy and the pages were funky, like the book had been wet at one time, so I passed and decided to wait until I can find it on ebay once the newness wears off! I do want to read it though!! Eventually!

After B&N we went to snip-its to get Jackson’s haircut! He looks so grown now! I must admit I almost cried! It looks so cute! I love it! Love it! Love it! … get it? I’ll post some pictures soon! When I have reliable internet! I hate this stupid AOL dial up we have here at home! UGH!

Ok… I better get off and get changed. I’m headed to the gym. Wish me luck!

Denise

0 comments: