Saturday, August 30, 2008

Whew.. what a week!

Sunday.. (8/24)
My aunt and her two wild and crazy boys went home... We were all very sad! But we are planning on a trip to meet somewhere and spend a week in a couple of years! I'm excited! Her oldest is 14 and very much like me in a lot of ways so we had a blast and her youngest is 9, and well 9 year olds .... you know how they are!!!


Monday.. (8/25)
I woke up Monday with determination about getting this extra weight off before Jackson realizes that mommy gets exhausted when she plays! So I joined WW, AGAIN!
My mom was still in town so we just sorta hung out and went to shogun for dinner! DELISH! I love SHOGUN!!! I made wise choices and was proud of myself! I CAN DO THIS!

Tuesday.. (8/26)
School started! YAY... only 5 semesters to go! I am taking 12 hours this semester.. planned on 15 but I don't want to stretch myself too thin. So i'm happy with 12! My teachers seem really nice and i'm pretty sure if I run into a snag I'll be able to go to them for help! I'm praying for straight a's! Mom left.. she'll be back in October.


Wednesday.. (8/27)
Mommy and Jackson day! We stayed home and played all day! When AJ got home I ran some errands, but came home to two wild and crazy boys running all over the house! I read a couple of chapters for homework!.. pretty relaxed day!

Thursday.. (8/28)
School again! yay! Jackson spent the day playing with Lorelei's boys.. he loves them! His brothers from another mother! :) I had a flat tire on the way to school. NO FUN, so after class I had to sit at discount tire for 2 hours! 2 hours! but... one of the tire guys TORE my tire when he was taking it off to get the screw out, so PRAISE GOD they replaced my old tire with a brand new one completely free...FREE.. saved me $214!! YAY!

Friday.. (8/29)
Friday funday! We had planned on going to Pump it up and then to double daves but the pest control people came and stayed longer than I thought, so we didn't make it out that direction! We did end up having lunch with AJ and buying the material to make Jackson a fleece blankie to take to school! HE STARTS SCHOOL ON TUESDAY! yikes! ok so its only MDO, but it's something! I spiked his hair! He looked so cute! After that we spent the afternoon at Lorelei's and then grabbed dinner and hung out at home! It was a very nice relaxing day!




Today.. (8/30)
Today is the mommy and me lunch with the playgroup! I love this playgroup. Some of the best women I've ever met! We're making caterpillars and mouse in the house cupcakes today! SHOULD BE FUN! After that we'll probably just come home and hang out! Maybe rent a movie or two.. not sure yet!

Hope you are having a great week!

0 comments: