Monday, October 27, 2008

I've been tagged

I’ve been tagged!!! Kelly tagged me in her blog this afternoon, so I’m excited to play along!!

10 things about me….

1. I was born and raised in California and miss the weather, but that’s about all I miss about it.
2. I have an OBSESSION with finding a good deal… no matter what the product is.
3. I have a feeling that I will die in a car accident…hopefully when I’m 90.
4. I love to cook, I like the way people feel after a good meal.
5. I have my “crackberry” in my hand probably 18 hours a day!!!
6. I like to read other blogs, even if I don’t know the person.
7. I like to set goals for myself…just for the sake of having something to work for. Like next month I have a goal to spend no more than $100 on groceries.
8. I buy things just so I can send in for a mail in rebate…if it’s free why not!!
9. I live at my mom’s house and hate that she holds it over my head.
10. I miss my family in Vegas… and my brother in Mississippi.

I tag you Therese and Nichole

1 comments:

kelly said...

Thanks for playing along! I hope you don't die in a car accident and I am a blog stalker too even if I don't know the person! HeHe! Hope school is going well for you! We had a meeting yesterday about methods and let me tell you HELP!