Thursday, October 16, 2008

November Goal

Hello Hello!!!



I have been selling Pampered Chef products since March of this year, and I have truly enjoyed being able to set my own goals and deadlines to work with! This NOVEMBER we are having an extra incentive for people who meet certain goals. My goal is to sell $3,000 worth of Pampered Chef products during the month of November! However, Lord knows I couldn’t do it without you! Pampered Chef makes GREAT Christmas gifts, and wonderful wedding presents too! So if you’re writing up your gift list for all of your special someone’s… please remember The Pampered Chef!



I am offering a prize to my highest selling hostess this month. It only takes $150.00 in guest sales to have a “show,” so if you’d like to get a few catalogs out to your friends and families YOU can earn free products for yourself! I will be offering 4 different cooking shows this month with our newest recipes, the choice is up to you which recipe we do! If you aren’t interested in a cooking show, catalog shows are the next best thing! We even offer all ONLINE shows!



As a host, you can always earn:

• FREE products of your choice.

• Half-price and discounted products.

• 10% discount for a year.

• FREE shipping on your order.



If you aren’t interested in hosting, but would like to place an order all of our ORIGINAL UNGLAZED stoneware will be on sale for 20% off.



Thanks for all of your support!

Denise Joiner

936-788-4629

cookinhomemade@gmail.com

www.pamperedchef.biz/eattolive

0 comments: