Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sentimental Sunday

Well today didn’t amount to much! Just a lazy day around here with a run to Kroger and CVS. I managed to purchase quite a bit, with only spending about $8.50!! Can’t beat that!
I came home and napped with AJ and Jackson, they were already down when I got home, so that was a nice little rest! I talked to Nichole and she and her adorable family took pictures today with a photographer! They came out great!!!!!! So it got me thinking about how beautiful it was outside! We walked down to our little neighborhood park and let Jackson play for a little while, which was just long enough before meltdown mode kicked in! I'll have to post the pictures later... It's not working!

I can’t complain about a very relaxing weekend! I visited with an old friend yesterday that is fostering two adorable little boys! They were so squishy and lovey dovey! I loved holding them!!!

Busy week ahead of us, I’ll keep you updated!

Denise

0 comments: