227.0 … that’s what I weighed this morning…depressing.
I stuffed my face all weekend, and didn’t think twice about the time, effort and willpower I put into these past 2 months on Weight Watchers. It was sad. So, I hit the gym! I am very proud of myself. I stayed for 65 minutes between the elliptical and the treadmill. I ran some, walked some, elliptical-ed some. It was great. I am glad that instead of sitting at home, stuffing my face with CRAP I decided to do something about it. That’s rare for me, crap often prevails!
I went to the grocery store on the way home to be able to have things that aren’t going to kill my points intake throughout the day! I feel good about this!
I keep thinking back that when I originally started this journey in May, I was 246. That was 19 pounds ago. I have about 96 until I’m where I want to be. Pray for me that I can make it through this. I really want to be healthy more so than I want to be skinny. I may never be skinny, but I would love to be able to play without getting winded. I want to be able to fit into clothes that look good and make me feel confident.
I can do this… I know I can.
10 years ago


2 comments:
You can do it Denise! I will be praying for you!
I know you can do this. Stay strong denise.
Post a Comment