Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday Funday

1. I've come to realize that my boobs...
….May never be the same size….sad but true.


2. I've come to realize that my job...
….is a 24/7 365 days a year PRIVILEDGE that I need to learn to love.

3. I've come to realize that when I'm driving...
….I probably shouldn’t be texting!! … he he

4. I've come to realize that I need...
….To fully rely on God…ALWAYS…ALWAYS…

5. I've come to realize that my heart...
….has never loved like I love Jackson and AJ

6. I've come to realize that I hate it when...
….I’ve had the opportunity to be productive and I’ve wasted my day away.

7. I've come to realize that when I'm drunk...
….um, can honestly say I’ve never been drunk.

8. I've come to realize that money...
….makes it easier to survive, however shouldn’t be the focus of your life.

9. I've come to realize that certain people...
….make me smile…for no real reason.

10. I've come to realize that I'll never be...
….246 pounds ever again. EVER.


11. I've come to realize drugs are...
….addicting and people who use them need prayers and not judgmental glances.

12. I've come to realize that my best friends...
….are amazing.


13. I've come to realize that my cell phone...
….is my life line, and like a third arm…It’s sad, I know!

14. I've come to realize when i woke up this morning...
….I studied for my english exam next week….

15. I've come to realize that last night before i went to sleep...
….I was thankful for the day the Lord had given me….

16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about...
….how if I hurry up and clean house after this survey I wont have to worry about it anymore.


17. I've come to realize that when I get on Myspace...
…I love to look at friends’ pictures.

18. I've come to realize that yesterday...
….I was stressed out…until I gave the situation to God, and He worked out the details.

19. I've come to realize that today...
….I was uncomfortable in a new place, but happy to have lunch with my husband, and anxious about taking a step class at the gym.

20. I've come to realize that tonight...
….I will go to the gym…no matter what.

21. I have come to realize that tomorrow...
….I will enjoy the day with my husband and son.

22. I've come to realize that I really want to...
….work on not procrastinating when it comes to school work.

23. I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to repost this...
….is gonna enjoy feeling it out like I did.

24. I've come to realize that I love...
….seeing life through my son’s eyes.


25. I've come to realize that this weekend...
….will be fun family time.


26. I've realized the best music to listen to when i am upset...
….is 89.3 KSBJ… I love how the right song is playing at the right time.


27. I've come to realize that some friends...
….will get their feelings hurt when I speak my mind…and I need to respect that we may not always agree on things.

28. I've come to realize that this year...
….has been an amazing gift from God….

Repost this on your blog with your answers and leave me a comment when you do! I'd love to read your answers.

0 comments: