What a day...
The morning started with Jackson and I heading to the gym. His best friends Weston and Aydan were there too so I thought for sure he'd be excited to go. But NO ... he threw a huge fit when we got there! Man I just LOVE this phase!!! I worked out on the elliptical for an HOUR! I was very proud of myself because I really wanted to get off at 30 minutes but I resisted, I knew that I would be upset with myself if I quit early. That makes 3 times in 3 days that I've gone to the gym. I'm trying to make it part of my daily routine. I really feel good on the days that I work out! If anyone near me is interested in joining Gold's Gym is giving away a free 30 days NO CONTRACT NEEDED. I did the 30 day free thing before I joined, I was very satisfied!
After the gym we hit Walmart where we scored 13 bags of green giant steamers. I ordered 20 (but split it with a friend) (and had 3 from the past weeks insert,) coupons for $1 off and they are $1 at Walmart so in essence I paid .25c each for them after the price of the coupons. NOT wonderful, but not horrible either!!
While we were at Walmart we ran into Mrs. Sue, she goes to church with us. I love her! She is wonderful. She told me that a woman from our church passed away this week from Lung cancer ... very sad. Miss Nelson was a very sweet woman and would say Hi to me anytime she saw me! She will be missed! She didn't even know she had lung cancer until the beginning of the week. I know that God is so happy to see her in heaven. It's just sad for her family that is still here without her.
After Wally World we came home and Jackson napped while I did some laundry, some dishes and some menu planning! I'm really excited about next weeks menu! I'm gonna make some Potato Soup tomorrow from a recipe I found online that looks very simple. I also got the recipe for Tater Tot Casserole...YUMMMMMMO. I've made it once before and I was satisfied with how it turned out. So we'll see if I can do it again. Totally simple recipe and only uses 4 ingredients...can you say..."CHEAP DINNER!"
We're having Teriyaki Chicken and Rice for dinner tonight! I put the chicken in the crockpot earlier today that way I wouldn't change my mind and want to go out! I'm such a nerd...I know!!
I'm not quite sure why I have so much to say today, maybe it's because I've been home all day. Poor AJ I know when he gets home I'll hear ..."OK" a million times when I start rambling about whatever I can think to say to an actual human being other than a toddler!
Speaking of the toddler...can I just say that I love being a Mom. Jackson is such a cuddle bug and I love that. I love how he likes to give "sugas" and help me do the laundry. I love that he knows what I am saying...although sometimes he pretends he doesn't hear me...such a man. I love him!
He's amazing.
I'm gonna try a new church tomorrow night. I'm pretty excited about it! I am missing something in my spiritual life right now, and I have been praying for a miracle in my heart so please pray with me on that issue!
OK...I'm done rambling for now...I cannot however say that I will not be back later!!!
:)
10 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment