Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hi

Whew...it's been awhile.

I've been keeping up with my 5:22 pictures.... but I'm lacking on the blog posting of actual content!!

Life has been crazy, but crazy isn't always bad!

Jackson and I went to a playdate and then lunch with friends today, that was a lot of fun. My very best friend from High School and I have been working out this week. I missed her. She is amazing! I love her!! I enjoy spending an hour a day with her...sweatin the oldies..ok new-ies!!

Tomorrow is gym, class then coming home to clean house for friday.

Friday is hanging out and Dinner and a Movie Club night!!

I have 3 of my best friends and their families coming over for dinner and A night in Rodanthe!!! It'll be swell I'm sure!!!

Saturday... off to Liberty for my nieces birthday!

Sunday...C3...have I mentioned how much I love this church!! I do... it's amazing! God is so Good!

What does your week include??

0 comments: