Day 1...Done!
I did it! I made a grocery run, for a few odds and ends to wrap up a few menu items for the week, and I didn't buy anything else! I was very proud of myself. I stayed home the rest of the day and enjoyed being a bum with my husband! I did however tackle the task of organizing my pantry!!! I'll have pictures of that on tackle it tuesday, cause it sure was messy!
I did NOT however stick to my commitment of working out for at least 20 minutes yesterday, so I will make up for that and hit the gym tonight after class for 40 minutes, maybe one day I can commit to longer. I can and WILL stick to this goal!
I made $250! I sold my BodyBugg. I loved it when I first got it, but then the newness wore off, and I wasn't using it like I should be so I decided to sell it to be able to purchase Jackson's swingset for his birthday! Between that and any money I make at the garage sale we should have the swingset paid for in no time! This has been something we've been thinking about for a while, so I guess I should have put it in yesterdays post...but this was an accounted for expense. We just weren't sure where the money was going to come from!! ;) But with a little digging I was able to find a solution!
My chicken and dumplings ROCKED yesterday! I made them in the crockpot...so uber easy! I'll post the recipe and pictures, as well as all the meals and pictures from last week tonight when I get to campus. I HATE DIAL UP...have I mentioned that before???
I've been slightly productive so far this morning, and if feels good! I've already done 2 loads of laundry and cleaned the bedroom and kitchen! I need to clean Jacksons room, but I'm tempted to leave that for AJ!! Aren't I such a sweet wifey??
I'm working on a new layout...trying to find a free one that is! I have no clue how these women make these amazing layouts!!!
To do list: (in no particular order!)2 loads of laundry
1 load of sheetsclean kitchenclean bedroom/make bed
clean Jacksons room
CVS- use ecb's to buy downy and free items.
Run by Nicholes to pick up garage sale stuff
Drop Jackson off at AJ's work
Class @ 5
Gym for 40 minutes
Cook dinner
10 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment