I've been feeling a little..down today, shortly after eating a fresh, warm, homemade grilled cheese I'm good to go!
Life has been... eventful.
I'll delve more into that in another post...
Jackson and I are home for the summer and I can not be more excited! This was our first week just us with no school and no work and no daycare. Just us, playing with our friends and enjoying life. It's great. Like really great, like I'm surprised how great (to be honest). We've been able to meet up for lunch dates with Steph and Pickle and I've had time to clean house and make DINNER every single night!! (ok so what if it's only been 3 nights!!) I'm sure AJ is loving me not being so stressed out. We've really been able to enjoy our evenings together rather than me at my desk doing homework and him playing with Jackson.
I've made little goals for myself for the summer, and so far so good. I'll keep you updated on those as well.
Jackson and Lillie are all signed up and ready to go for swimming lessons that start on monday! I hope he enjoys them, however I do imagine there will be LOTS of tears in the weeks to come!
Life is great, God is good!
10 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment