... I made a Walgreens run!!
It was very successful.. I think!
I know the picture is dark, and I apologize for that! But, I'm way to lazy to take another!!
So... my trip..
Scrubbing bubbles scrubbers
Listerine (2)
Crest Pro Health Rinse
Benadryl Tablets (3)
Chemistry Leave in Conditioner
Revlon Nail Polish
Windex
Pledge Wipes
Excedrin
Windex Wipes
Shout
Scubbing bubbles bath foam
My total for today was 58.67 which was high, but it's all stuff I use!
After Register Rewards and Montly Rebates my total comes down to.....
.....
....
..
.
$15.90 OUT OF POCKET!! ROCK ON!!!
Before Walgreens I hit up CVS...
sky catcher... CHRISTMAS GIFT FOR A NEPHEW!
Rubbermaid container for filing coupons
Right Guard Deo
Soft N Dri Deo
TWO pack of revlon polish
Dog shopping list for my giftee
used 3.75 in manufacturers coupons
and 5.79 in ECB's
spent $3.67 on a gift card from a previous deal!!!
Got back... $7.00 in ECB's
AWESOME DAY I'D SAY!!
10 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment