So Jackson was acting fussy yesterday at playgroup, but really didn't know why... but after thinking about it all day that's definately not like him.. so he must not be feeling too good.
He had a pretty rough night, but no real symptoms besides just bein a cranky pants so I decided to send him to school.
He went, he stayed the whole day.
He woke up from nap and felt warm and was pretty lathargic all day... *the teachers told me this!* so I called and got him in to the doc, but had to wait for over an hour, so we went to the dr.'s office and camped out in the truck until he could be seen. Cause if he DIDNT have anything, i didnt want him GETTING anything from the germy dr's office!!!
He came in the front seat with me and slept the whole time. It was nice to hold him while he slept! I miss that!! I love when he likes to cuddle...
I'm really having a hard time with him going to school... I miss him during the day!!!
THE SLEEPY SICKY BOY!
THE SICKY EYES
STOP MOMMY, I'M SUPPOSED TO BE SICKY!
10 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment