Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wonderful Wednesday...

Welp.. I weighed in today and I lost another 4.2 this week! Yay!! So that makes me down 7.2 in TWO weeks! That's awesome!!!

I ran to walgreens to settle my dispute from monday and they still hadn't worked it out so the mgr just gave me $6.38 in cash! SAWEEEEEET!!

While I was there I scored 3 bottles of robitussin, and some crest toothpaste....I used coupons and rr so my total came to $2.76... PERFECT since I had $6.38 just handed to me!

After that we went to meet AJ for lunch, but had another half hour to kill so I hit the walgreens close to his work..

While I was there I scored 2 boxes of shells and cheese, crest mouth wash, 2 bottles of sunsilk moose, and a $10 gift card for Chili's... after coupons and RR I paid $4.28 OOP!

NOT TOO SHABBY!! So all in all I spent $.66 OOP today!!

I had a picture but it didn't work.. BLAH!

We went to lunch with AJ, so that was a lot of fun! I love seeing him during the day, helps me get through mr. crab apple's break downs!!

Jackson's fever has gone away so hopefully he'll start feeling better after nap!