Monday, February 2, 2009

Late nights and early mornings just dont "Mesh Well"

Friday night, I was up until 2am .... at a friends house laughing the night away. It was great! I hadn't seen her or her family in a few months and had lots to talk about!

Saturday night, we went back to Joley's house and crashed her dinner and a movie party! That was REALLY fun. Her theme was 80's night so we watched Ghostbusters, it was great... got home, didn't go to bed until after 2.

Last night, worked on my summer schedule for school. Tax prep stuff, and Pampered Chef stuff....didn't go to bed until yup..you guessed it.... 2:11 am.

Today... I'm up, exhausted but up! I have lots to do today and really no energy to do it!

I'm praying for strength to get this house clean before nap time so I can have a much deserved nap as well! ;)

Week Run Down:
6 page report due tomorrow (havent started)
Online Activity due tomorrow night (havent started)
Trying out the new step class at the gym
Playdate with the Mommies
Zoology Exam
Math Exam..(both on the same day!)
Pre Op with the ENT for Jackson
2 Important Meetings
Little Gym for Jackson
2 Birthday Parties on Saturday
Fireproof movie showing at WCBC
Gonna visit a new church

I'm gonna be very busy this week! I'm gonna need my rest! Whew... I'm exhausted just thinking about it!

1 comments:

Jaybird and Me said...

I know you may be wanting to watch the movie with others and do convo along with, but if you want to borrow Fireproof we own it.