Thursday, January 29, 2009

We've found a dress...

Finally!

After HOURS of trying on dresses and then re-trying on the SAME dresses, Genesa finally chose which dress her girls will be wearing!



Ok, so please pray for me...because SOMEHOW I have to fit into this gorgeous gown and look as good as this woman!!

The other girls..the bridesmaids...will be wearing the same sytle dress except theirs will be tube tops! Good luck with that!

2 comments:

Joley said...

I think one of a girl's most dreaded fears is....the bridesmaid dress she'll have to wear for a friend. I will never forget the two times I've had to do it. Not because I don't want to forget, but because the trauma was seared into my brain forever. Nothing's worse than squeezing into a dress and then having to stand next to the bride's size 2 cousin. Nice!! Good luck!

Lorelei said...

I have complete faith in you and I think you will lose the weight and look even BETTER than that woman. Who does she think she is, a model or something?