One thing I do for Frugal Friday is meal plan!
I've been working on having 2 "pricey" meals a week, as well as 5 not so pricey meals!
*Check your pantry first, what do you have in your pantry and fridge that you can use for the upcoming week.....?
*I use my meal plan to plan my grocery list I do a lot better in the budget department.
*I list meals 1-7 on a list pad on my fridge, and cross off the meals I've already prepared. (doing it this way helps with the.."but i dont wanna make tacos tonight" feeling. I have a choice about what I'll prepare versus I have to do make it or I'll feel horrible! ...it helps!
*We like Hamburger Helper! I usually have Hamburger Helper for dinner at least once a week! Throw a side dish and some bread with it! YUMMMMY.
Thats how I stay frugal on fridays, for more FF, see Life As Mom
10 years ago


1 comments:
Did you leave the Mommy group? I am not trying to stir anything up, just curious. I know you are a busy lady but please keep in touch.
I have had Jackson's invite sitting on the counter and I'm sorry I haven't called you. I am co-hosting a girlfriend's shower on Saturday downtown, so we aren't going to be able to make it. Please give Jackson our regards!
Really, keep in touch!
Post a Comment