
Blog hopping!
When I have free time in my day, or when I'm just relaxing before going to bed I like to scan a few blogs to see whats going on in peoples lives! Most of the women have never met me, and have no idea who I am! But they post their lives for all to read..so I, read!
Here is a list of a few of my favorites!
The Petersons
We are THAT family
Meal Planning Mommies
Ordinary Days
Our Daily Big Top
Smart+Strong=Sexy
Diaries of a Domestic Goddess
and that's What Works for Me!
For more WfMW visit We are THAT family
10 years ago


5 comments:
I know this all too well! My list is too long to be productive some days!
I love blog hopping as well. I really enjoy finding new blogs to read and get glimpses into other people's lives.
What a great little list you have. I often can't keep up with my list! My WFMW post is about packing checklists.
I usually save my blog visiting for my days off. I don't like to spend too much time blogging. (I've been guilty of that in the past)
Thanks for sharing your WFMW tip.
My name is Mom2fur and I'm a blog-hopping addict. There, I said it. I love reading about other people's lives! But not only that, I've also learned a lot from my fellow bloggers, from recipes to household tips to just plain encouragement.
And I've been lucky enough to meet a few of them for real!
Post a Comment