Monday, March 9, 2009

Menu Plan Monday 3-9



I've decided to just come up with 7 dinners.
No particular order.

Black Bean Chicken (crockpot)
Spaghetti
Hamburger Helper
Chicken Parm
Hamburgers
Enchiladas
Tostadas

****My deep freeze, defrosted..again. Thats about the 4th time i've had a freezer full of food that i've had to THROW AWAY. So... we turned it off, and we'll now be working only with the (rather larger than normal) freezer from the fridge in the kitchen. It's gonna be a good transition I think, plus it'll help with my hoarding...it was getting bad!

3 comments:

Jerri at Simply Sweet Home said...

Sounds like a good plan.

Brooke said...

yum...i want enchiladas!! (i've got HH on my menu this week too!)

Jaybird and Me said...

Denise, I am about to buy an alarm for my deep freeze because we lost a freezer full right at the first of the year. Then it happened again a couple weeks ago but luckily I caught it that night. It was the outlet it was plugged into, shorting out that reset button. I check it every day but want to get an alarm so that I don't have to worry about it so much.