it's been a week.
a week of no extra spending...
a recap..
*we're down to about 70 bucks in the grocery fund for the month, totally fine cause we're pretty stocked on all necessary items for weeks worth of food.
*i've eaten out for 2 meals. one was a dinner i needed before school, mainly because i didnt plan ahead and pack my dinner before my night class and had to run Jackson to a follow up...yada yada, it was all my fault. The second was pure want, no need. i caved and went to subway again. So, total spent, although not spending... $10.82
*haven't bit my nails in a week! they look great! i'm quite proud of my self! ;)
*i caved and threw in the towel on soda, however i have DRASTICALLY dropped to rarely a glass a day. much better than the 3 large and 1 rt.44 i was consuming in a day! sad, but true.
*I've really enjoyed cooking at home. It allows us to be stress free at dinner time and eat a good meal together.
*I MADE money this month too so far! ;)
*My garage sale was this weekend. Thanks to Nichole and all her "hot" items I was able to make a profit of $122. Not too shabby for an honest days work.
*I sold my bodybugg. I loved it, but i didn't use it like i should. I sold it on ebay for about $230 after fee's and shipping. Not horrible since I paid $250 for it 2 months ago. Not great, but not bad.
*A book I won from Proverbs 31 ministries came this week. I've been a readin' fool. It's an amazing book! Learning to Live Financially Free...Hard earned wisdom for saving your marriage & your money. I had no clue about this book until I strolled across Renee Swopes' blog and she was offering it up for comments. Well, i commented and won! yay me! first bloggy win. God is so good, He knew that I've really been trying to get a grip on our finances and He has shown me the resources to do it. Praise God.
*Today has been a simple saturday to say the least! I enjoyed sitting outside reading my book in the beautiful 60 degree weather with a slight breeze. made some money while doing it! can't beat that. How was your simple saturday??
10 years ago


1 comments:
And GOD also knew, I needed that book!! Thank you so much for passing it on!! Now who else needs it??
Post a Comment