April 20, 2009: That was the last time I posted a blog. Me..CHATTY DENISE!
I usually have lots to say and all the time in the world (while procrastinating) to do it! But here lately I've been slacking in blog land! I apologize, please forgive me.
A lot has been going on around here lately, here are some pictures and a brief line or two!
Lets see here...
May 2009....
I was the Matron of Honor in my best friends wedding.
I love you Genesa! Your day was amazing!





We hosted a Memorial Day Picnic

We've spent a lot of time outside playing...
I also finished the spring semester! (with a 3.3!)
Completed a 2 week mini-semester (made an A)
June has just begun and has already been a crazy month!
I'll try to start doing weekly recaps...for all my fans out there! ;)
I miss you blog world!
10 years ago


2 comments:
We've missed you too!
so, how's june going for ya so far?
Post a Comment