So...June has begun!
Well we're actually 11 days in... so I'll recap the past 10 days!
AJ and I celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary!
I love him! Now more than ever!
We had dinner at Shogun!
We saw UP in 3D!..cause we're cool like that!!
Summer Session 1 has begun!...makes me hungry!
A best friend and her husband were baptized this past weekend! Praise God!
AJ also lost his grandfather this week. His passing was bittersweet. He was 80 years old, and very sick so it's a relief to know he'll no longer suffer. It's just sad to think that he won't be playin 42 at the Joiner gatherings. Papaw was also so sweet to me! I love him! We will miss him for sure!
We've been going to C3 (church) for the past few months, God has really been working in me. He is so amazing, I love the person I am becoming!
I want to leave you with a video...it's a song that Lance and the band sing at church. It always brings me to tears! God is so good!
10 years ago


1 comments:
follow atriche.blogspot.com
Post a Comment