Welp... Monday (Labor Day) was DAY FOUR of the Pink Eye Marathon! I finally broke down and went to the clinic on Sunday, to find out that not only did I have Pink Eye..IN BOTH EYES..but I also have a pretty narly throat infection. Oh joy! So, needless to say I was given some STRONG antibiotics and prayed the boys didn't get it! Jackson was already sick last week, for an entire week...103* off and on, then one day..GONE. Praise God! 
I learned a lot about myself this weekend...
* When I can't go to church, I hate it! I couldn't even watch the live feed because I was waiting in line at the clinic. I was seriousy sad, like...tears... I hate it. I've found a church that I love going to, and LOVE hearing the message and applying it.... :(
* I can't survive a Gluten Free lifestyle!! ..I tried, for a week. I lasted a week. I lost 4 lbs! But I was noticing that what I was eating didn't have gluten, but it had tons of fat and calories. YIKES.... I know I could have eaten other things, but I was trying to get use to NO GLUTEN... people with Celiac..I'm praying for you. 'm sorry!!
* My husband is an amazing guy! I laid around, and played on the computer all weekend. He took over as caretaker for both Jackson and I. I was so scared I was contagious, so I stayed away....I haven't kissed my husband or my kid since Saturday.....I hate it! I'm such a huggy kissy person! It's rough!!!
* I'm WAY too fat to ride a bike! We bought bikes last night, and had only about 2 minutes before it got dark to ride them, but we wanted to try them out. YIKESSS!! My rump is still sore!
* Weight Watchers is the only diet that works for me. So I started back up, again. For the 16,002 time. Yesterday was day 1, and I stayed OP the entire time! Pray for me please...my weight has been an issue my entire life, and I really need to get control of it!
* When you have to miss a day of school (Labor Day) college professors DONT CARE! I believe my prof. gave me AT LEAST 12 hours of homework to do this weekend...had I been SMART I would have done 2 hours a night or so....but NO...so now I have about 6 hours of work left...(and notice I'm NOT doing it!!)
Ok Ok, I better get back to writing lesson plans!
10 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment