September 8 2009 was the last timed I blogged. WOW.
Well... blogged on THIS blog!
I have started a new cooking blog, and I'm hoping I can keep up with both of them! Wish me luck! Dinners with Denise
Life has been crazy. I am almost finished up with my Literacy Methods for school which means I know move onto Content Methods, then Student Teaching then GRADUATION!!! I'm a little excited! (a little!)
This semester was rough, lots of homework, lots of projects and lots of time on campus! I loved it, I hated it, I prayed it would end. Now that's it over...I'm sad. I made some AMAZING friendships this past semester, and I pray I will continue to have a relationship with the ladies I have grown to love!
We havent been going to church, and I hate it. We went back today, for the first time in a REALLY long time. It was amazing. I missed it. I missed feeling the Holy Spirit completely consume me. Thank you God for a church I love and your Son who died on the cross for ME.
I've learned a lot about myself recently that I've actually grown to love.
**I love having a CLEAN house. I've always had a cluttered-half-way-decently-cleaned house that we clean once a week and within a day its trashed again. Well NOT ANYMORE. I've really been staying on top of it, doing a once over in each room each night before bed. I love it. I wake up to a clean house, I love it. LOVE IT. ((it's the little things...right??))
**I talk too much. I tend to talk a lot. I tend to give my opinion when people don't want it. I've realized that. I don't want to be 'negative nancy' and I feel as though I have really been working on that and I can see a difference, but I'm not sure if others can!
**I am seriously un-healthy. I have decided not to DIET but to change what I eat. I weighed myself last tuesday and weighed too much. I was at 247.8. I've never been this big (with the exception of peaking at 266 lbs when pregnant with Jax) and I hate the way I feel. I've been eating healthier and making better decisions. I've been working out and I will be running a 5K in March so I'm going to start training for that. I would love to be able to run a half marathon by the end of 2010! What an amazing feat that would be!!
**I've quit reading my Bible on a daily basis and I feel lost without it. I was learning so much from reading a little bit everyday and spending time just me and God. I have realized that I NEED HIM in my life. So with that being said, I've started a new daily routine, and first thing in the morning I'll do my quiet time with Him. To get me off to a good start!
So...with all of that being said. Please pray for me. I need it.
10 years ago


1 comments:
You are amazing! Thank you for ONCE AGAIN motivating me! :) I love you! Remember
"You can go all things through Christ who stregnthens you!" Phil 4:13
Post a Comment