Fall semester 2009 is over! I can hardly stand it!
This has been the HARDEST semester of my ENTIRE life! ((even the ones with Biology and Physics can't compare)) I have never done so many projects, papers, and reflections EVER.
Overall I had a good experience with the peers in my class. My professor and I didn't see eye to eye on A LOT and that caused me to lose a huge chunk of my professionalism points. I have been given some constructive criticism that I will pray about in days to come. A lot has to change before next semester because Methods is a tough semester as well. If I thought Reading block was bad then I'm sure I've got another thing coming!
I was listening to my IPOD shortly after my exit interview with my teacher. I was pretty bummed about my grades and I needed a "pick me UP" and the EVERLASTING song by HILLSONG came on.
"A thousand times I’ve failed
Your mercy remains
Should I stumble again
I’m caught in your grace
Everlasting, Your light will shine when all else fades
Never ending, Your glory goes beyond all fame"
I love this song. I know I will stumble. I know that this semester I made a lot of decisions that could have seriously changed the outcome of my grade. I am thankful that I passed. I am thankful that it's over. I am thankful that I have the opportunity to go to school.
I am thankful that no matter what the grade says I have a God who loves me for me, with all of my blemishes and faults.
10 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment