Saturday, January 23, 2010

What's new Magoo?

School has started...and with that said...I've been a little overwhelmed multiple times this week. God has gotten me through it, and as I sit here on Saturday morning ALL of my homework for next week is finished and I am feeling great! I have really had to focus on my time management skills and am pleasantly pleased with the outcome from tweaking my priorities and schedules.

Move in day is TWO weeks away. I've gotten quite a bit packed up, but I am out of bins and boxes. I'm on the hunt, so if you have any laying around your house that you'd like to get rid of please let me know!!

We bought new furniture! We went to Gallery Furniture last week and purchased a few of the "big" items we were wanting for the apartment. A dining room table, a new bed, and an entertainment stand. I can't wait to get moved in and see everything in its place!!!

That's pretty much evertyhing that's been going on with us this week!!..what have you been up to?

1 comments:

Our Life Together said...

Looks like you are almost ready for the move! Can't wait to see the place.