I NEVER thought I'd be able to type those words!! ;)
AJ and I have only lived together in OUR own house as a married couple for 3 VERY short months. Soon after we were wed we found out we were expecting Jackson. (we were married 3 weeks at conception..whoops!!) I was VERY sick during my first trimester and limited to how much I could work. So my mom offered to let us live at her house..RENT FREE! She was home the first year we lived there, and I survived. I had Jackson and she went back to work..(she's a truck driver) AJ and I had a plan that we would wait until after we paid off our debt before we moved...however the time has come that both AJ and I decided that we need to move.
Living on our own will benefit us, and "hurt" us...but with God as our source of strength we'll get by!
We're going to have to make sacrifices..no TV, no internet, no extra cash. We'll essentially be "house poor".. but I'm really determined to make it work.
We have weighed the pro's and con's of the situation and we prayed for quite awhile about the situation.
I know that it is the best decision for our family!
We'll be in town now, which takes off about 15 minutes of AJ's drive to work everyday (saving gas!), and puts me minutes from about 10 schools in the district I sub at.
We'll have our own space, which takes a ton of anxiety off of me.
We'll be "forced" to spend more quality time with eachother instead of sitting in front of an electronic device and getting sucked in!!
I'm excited to say the least!!
Just please pray for the transition for our family!
10 years ago


1 comments:
I am so happy for you!!! :) I cant wait to see your new place!
Post a Comment