Saturday, February 20, 2010

Life.. (part 1)

Hello world! Remember me??

I have been totally consumed with everything else I havent had time to sit and blog. Blogging for me is peaceful, theraputic and somewhat of a release!

Whats been going on?
Well... WE MOVED!


We have been in our new apartment for TWO WHOLE WEEKS now! It honestly does seem longer than that. We've developed a routine, and a new "normal"!! Jackson adjusted WAY better than I thought he would. He has even started sleeping through the night (well..he has for 2 nights now!) so AJ and I are really enjoying the full nights sleep. However a few nights ago he woke up without waking us up, and when I went to wake him up for school he had a yogurt, reeses cup, and bag of goldfish in bed with him. I guess he's a midnight snacker!! Although rather hilarious I do have to figure out how to keep him OUT of the fridge while we're sleeping!! ((Silly Boy)) We decided for both personal and financial reasons that we would not set up cable at the apartment and that has provided AJ and I with a lot of good quality time together. I have enjoyed the in depth conversations we have when we're just sitting around playing on the computers, with no background noise. I must admit that I do have about 4 hours of "TV" shows that I watch via internet!! When I have time, and usually after AJ and Jackson have gone to bed.


School is...going. I am honestly really enjoying this semester A LOT more than last semester, however I miss a lot of the ladies I was in class with. I built a lot of lasting friendships however our schedules haven't been able to mesh very well lately so I havent seen them in FOREVER!!


Speaking of friends..I've had some very revealing conversations with myself (and God) ((not that I hear him speaking to me or anything! ;) )) about the friends I have and the people I invest in (time-wise) and the type of people I want to surround myself with. I am so very thankful to say that I have some of the most amazing women in my life. I have authentic women that I KNOW I can go to for spiritual advice, a shoulder to cry on and an ear when I just need to get it out. Thank you so much for being such a huge part of my life. I love ya'll! You rock!!

I am starting my "field work" for Methods this monday. I am SO excited, yet extremely nervous about it all at the same time!! It'll be Monday through Friday in SECOND grade. Please pray that it can be a great learning experience for me.

I have so much to say, however I have to get in the shower, so I will continue this later this evening..so until then...PEACE OUT!

0 comments: