Tuesday, June 15, 2010

#83

83. Purge my facebook friends list to people that I've actually talked to in the past month that I plan on talking to in the future.



I am tired of being on facebook and refresh and have people update their status' and I think too deep into what they are trying to say. Or a bunch of random postings from poeople that I don't really talk to. I've had instances in the past where I have deleted people and did it to spite them and this time it's different. This time it's about me. I dont want to "facebook stalk" people that I don't ever talk to just to see what they're up to. It drives me crazy.

So goodbye "friends" on facebook.
I purged today and I went from 401 to 295.



I can also officially say that I have completed 1 of my 101..only 100 more to go!

2 comments:

Heather Solos said...

I frequently waffle over the Facebook. Personally, I'm not a fan, but they have so many eyeballs (large user base) that it's hard not to be there to promote my site.
It's definitely up to each user to tailor the tool to fit their needs, you go there as a choice and if the experience is unpleasant, it needs to be reworked, not suffered through. You'll find most people won't even notice, they're too busy tending their digital flock to worry about someone else.

Heather Solos said...

Crap. I said the Facebook instead of the Facebook thing. I swear I don't go to The Walmart or anything like that. Just a typo. ;)