32. Hang curtains in our room
**Picture coming**
AJ and I worked out a system to decorating our house and I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER!! We haven't put anything up on our walls aside from the curtains in the living room and a huge (non working) clock in the dining room. The house has felt a lot like a temporary living space for a while now and I really wanted it to feel more like home. However, when AJ and I work on something (i.e. building something) I tend to bark when he's doing things "wrong" so we decided that HE would do the hanging, and I would do the pointing! I love this arrangement!! We also agreed that we would tackle one wall a day, so that it wouldn't be a long drawn out process!!
WELL............
We finally got the curtains up in the bedroom!! I'm excited, now if I need/want to nap I can clothes the curtains and it'll be dark(ish) in the room!!
I love the look, I really think it completes the feel of the room!!
Thank you hunny for being my curtain installer!
101 - 3 = 98 to go!!!
Friday, June 25, 2010
#32
Posted by Denise at 2:19 PM
Labels: 101 in 1001
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment